Services > Guided Tours
Travel through the history of Glasgow from the 12th century Cathedral to the 21st century Science Centre.
Visitors to the city can pre-book various tours around Glasgow City. Visit the old Glasgow and take in all the sites with your Taxi Guide.
- All the facts – All the figures
- 13 miles circular tour taking in all the major sites and attractions.
- All our taxis can carry five passengers.
- All are wheelchair accessible.
- Our drivers will provide live commentary on each of the 34 places of interest on the tour – and on the bits in between!
The City Tour costs £27 per taxi and lasts about one hour and twenty minutes.
- An extended 2 hour City Tour Plus is also available at a cost of £45. and includes the City Tour plus the Burrell Collection and Pollock Country House, Charles Rennie Macintosh’s House for an Art Lover in Bellahouston Park and his Scotland Street School Museum.Longer trips, to Edinburgh or Loch Lomond for example are available – please call us on +44 (0)141 429 2900 for a quotation.
Contact us on +44 (0)141 429 2900 to speak to one of our representatives, or fill in our online booking request form.
Take The Glasgow Tour
This attachment is a Portable Document Format (PDF) document. To view Portable Document Format (PDF) documents identified by a (PDF icon) you will need to download the free Acrobat PDF reader software.
Places of Interest Along the Tour Route
Central Station Argyle St Shopping St Enoch Centre Buchanan Street Gallery of Modern Art Royal Exchange Square George Square Glasgow City Chambers Glasgow Cathedral Saint Mungo Museum of Religious Life and Art Provand’s Lordship Merchant City Merchant Square Tron Theatre Glasgow Cross Tolbooth Steeple Mercat Cross Saracen Head Pub Barras Market former Templeton Carpet Factory (Doge’s Palace) Peoples Palace and Winter Gardens Glasgow Central Mosque Glasgow Sheriff Court St Andrew’s Cathedral Pride O’ the Clyde Waterbus Departure Point (for Braehead) New Financial District Kingston Bridge North Rotunda (and South Rotunda on opposite bank) Clyde Auditorium Scottish Exhibition & Conference Centre The Tallship at Glasgow Harbour Heliport Glasgow Science Centre Imax Cinema Glasgow Tower Waverly Paddle Steamer (departure point) Kelvingrove Art Gallery & Museum Kelvin Hall International Sports Arena Museum of Transport University of Glasgow & Visitor Centre Hunterian Museum Hunterian Art Gallery Macintosh House Botanic Gardens BBC Park Circus Charing Cross Mitchell Library The Tenement House Glasgow School of Art Glasgow Film Theatre Royal Scottish Academy of Music and Drama Theatre Royal Pavilion Theatre Glasgow Royal Concert Hall Buchanan Galleries